|Board||Karnataka Department of State Educational Research and Training [DSERT/ SCERT]|
|Exam||National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship [NMMS]|
|Subject||Scholastic Aptitude Test [SAT]|
|Month & Year||November 2020|
DSERT Karnataka NMMS SAT 2020 Question Paper
Download Karnataka Department of State Educational Research and Training [DSERT/ SCERT], Scholastic Aptitude Test [SAT] November 2020 Question Paper
Download DSERT Karnataka NMMS SAT 2020 Question Paper
|NMMS SAT November 2020||Download|
DSERT Karnataka NMMS SAT 2020 Questions
1. The distance-time graph for a uniform motion is :
A) Straight line parallel to x-axis.
B) Straight line parallel to y-axis.
C) Curved line.
D) Straight line having 45° to x-axis.
2. The device which works on the principle of magnetic effect of electric current is :
A) Electric bell
B) Electric fuse
C) Electric bulb
D) Electric coil
3. The image formed by concave lens is :
A) Erect, real
B) Erect, virtual
C) Invert, real
D) Invert, virtual
4. With respect to land and sea, the correct statement is :
a) Land heats up faster
b) Sea heats up faster
c) Land cools down faster
d) Sea cools down faster
A) only ‘a’ and ‘d’ are true
B) only ‘b’ and ‘c’ are true
C) only ‘a’ and ‘c’ are true
D) only ‘b’ and d are true
5. If an object oscillates 20 times in 5 s then its period is :
A) 0.25 s
B) 4 s
C) 15 s
D) 5 s
6. If the amplitude of sound waves increased 2 times, then its loudness increases by :
A) 2 times
B) 4 times
C) 6 times
D) 8 times
7. The audible frequency range of human ear is :
A) 10Hz – 1000Hz
B) 20Hz – 20,000Hz
C) 20Hz – 2000Hz
D) 100Hz – 10,000Hz
8. The force exerted by a charged body is :
A) Magnetic force
B) Gravitational force
C) Electrostatic force
D) Frictional force
9. The advantage of using ball bearings in machines is :
A) Sliding friction changes into rolling friction.
B) Rolling friction changes into sliding friction.
C) Static friction changes into rolling friction.
D) Static friction changes into sliding friction.
10. The pressure exerted by liquids does not depend on :
A) Density of the liquids
B) Area of the liquid surface
C) Height of the liquid column
D) Acceleration due to gravity
11. Sound wave can travel through :
A) Gases and liquids only
B) Solids and liquids only
C) Solids, gases and liquids only
D) Gases and solids only
12. The resultant of two forces acting on a body is zero if the forces are :
A) Unequal in magnitude and acting in same direction.
B) Equal in magnitude and acting in same direction.
C) Unequal in magnitude and acting in opposite direction.
D) Equal in magnitude and acting in opposite direction.
13. The man made fibre obtained from a natural source is :
14. An example for the plastic which cannot be soften on heating is :
15. A versatile material used in the manufacture of fire resistant cloth is :
karnataka nmms question paper 2020, karnataka nmms question paper 2018, nmms question paper karnataka pdf, karnataka nmms previous years solved question papers pdf, nmms question paper 2021 karnataka, nmms question paper 2019 karnataka with answers, nmms question paper 2018 karnataka pdf, nmms exam 2020 karnataka question paper, nmms question paper 2020 karnataka with answers, nmms karnataka question papers, karnataka nmms exam, nmms question paper karnataka, nmms question paper 2020 karnataka, nmms exam 2019 question paper karnataka, nmms exam question paper in karnataka, nmms question paper 2018 karnataka, nmms question paper 2020 karnataka in kannada, nmms question paper 2021 karnataka in kannada, nmms question paper karnataka in kannada, nmms exam karnataka model question paper, karnataka nmms old question papers, nmms previous year question paper karnataka
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below