|Board||Karnataka Department of State Educational Research and Training [DSERT/ SCERT]|
|Exam||National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship [NMMS]|
|Subject||Scholastic Aptitude Test [SAT]|
|Month & Year||November 2019|
DSERT Karnataka NMMS SAT 2019 Question Paper
Download Karnataka Department of State Educational Research and Training [DSERT/ SCERT], Scholastic Aptitude Test [SAT] November 2019 Question Paper
Download DSERT Karnataka NMMS SAT 2019 Question Paper
|NMMS SAT November 2019||Download|
DSERT Karnataka NMMS SAT 2019 Questions
1. The velocity of a car is 18ms-1. Its velocity in kmh-1 is:
1) 5 kmh-1
2) 50 kmh-1
3) 64.8 kmh-1
4) 70 kmh-1
2. The amplitude of sound wave determines its:
3. The natural tendency of objects to resist a change in their state is:
4) Steady state
4. The potential energy of an object with mass 2kg at a height 15m is:
1) 294 J
2) 270 J
3) 225 J
4) 147 J
5. A particle moves 3m north then 4m east and finally 6m south from its initial point. Then its total displacement is:
1) 5 m
2) 10 m
3) 13 m
4) 18 m
6. One Hertz is equal to:
1) 30 vibrations per second
2) 60 vibrations per second
3) 60 vibrations per minute
4) 30 vibrations per minute
7. Two persons pull a box in the same direction with 15N and 25N. If the net displacement of the box is 20m, then the work done is:
1) 300 J
2) 400 J
3) 500 J
4) 800 J
8. According to Newton’s third law of motion action and reaction acts on:
1) Different objects in opposite direction
2) Same object in same direction
3) Same object in opposite direction
4) Different objects in same direction
Instructions to Students:
1. This Question Booklet contains 90 questions.
2. All questions are compulsory. Each question carries one mark and there will be no negative marking.
3. Each correct answer will be awarded one mark.
4. Write your Eleven digit roll number as allotted to you in the admission ticket clearly on the test booklet.
5. If more than one oval is darkened for a given question, such answer is treated as wrong and no marks will be given.
6. Rough work can be done in the place provided in the Question Booklet.
7. The Student and Room Supervisor should sign in the OMR sheet in the space provided.
8. Candidate should return the answered OMR sheet only to the Room Supervisor before leaving the examination hall.
9. The calculator, mobiles and any other electronic equipments are not allowed inside the examination hall.
10. English version of the question paper will be considered as final, in case of any dispute arising out of variation in translation version.
karnataka nmms question paper 2020, karnataka nmms question paper 2018, nmms question paper karnataka pdf, karnataka nmms previous years solved question papers pdf, nmms question paper 2021 karnataka, nmms question paper 2019 karnataka with answers, nmms question paper 2018 karnataka pdf, nmms exam 2020 karnataka question paper, nmms question paper 2020 karnataka with answers, nmms karnataka question papers, karnataka nmms exam, nmms question paper karnataka, nmms question paper 2020 karnataka, nmms exam 2019 question paper karnataka, nmms exam question paper in karnataka, nmms question paper 2018 karnataka, nmms question paper 2020 karnataka in kannada, nmms question paper 2021 karnataka in kannada, nmms question paper karnataka in kannada, nmms exam karnataka model question paper, karnataka nmms old question papers, nmms previous year question paper karnataka
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below