|Service||Download Road Accident Case Documents|
|Department||Tamil Nadu Police|
Download Tamil Nadu Police Road Accident Case Documents
Follow the below steps to download Tamil Nadu Police Road Accident Case Documents
• Visit Tamil Nadu Police Website
• Click On “Road Accident Documents” link
• Select District and Police Station
• Enter the FIR Number, Name, Mobile Number and Email ID
• Hit “Send OTP” button
• The documents of road accident cases charge sheeted on or after 01/03/2017 are available for download.
• The mobile number of the Victims/Accused should match the details provided at the Police Station.
• To update mobile number, a request may be placed to the concerned Police Station through the facility of “Online Complaint Registration” on TN Police Website.
• The documents for which payment has been made can be downloaded again free of cost.
Here are the documents that are typically required in a Tamil Nadu Police road accident case:
• First Information Report (FIR): The FIR is a document that is filed by the police when they are informed of a crime. The FIR contains information about the date, time, and location of the accident, as well as the names and addresses of the people involved.
• Accident Report: The accident report is a document that is prepared by the police after they have investigated the accident. The accident report contains information about the cause of the accident, the injuries that were sustained, and the damage that was caused.
• Medical Reports: Medical reports are documents that are prepared by doctors who have examined the injured persons in a road accident. The medical reports contain information about the injuries that were sustained, the treatment that was provided, and the prognosis for the injured persons.
• Photographs: Photographs are often taken of the scene of a road accident. The photographs can be used to document the damage that was caused, the injuries that were sustained, and the position of the vehicles involved in the accident.
• Witness Statements: Witness statements are documents that are prepared by people who have witnessed a road accident. The witness statements contain information about what the witness saw and heard at the scene of the accident.
These are just some of the documents that may be required in a Tamil Nadu Police road accident case. The specific documents that will be required will vary depending on the circumstances of the accident.
In addition to the documents listed above, you may also need to provide the following information to the police:
• Your name, address, and contact information.
• The name, address, and contact information of the other driver(s) involved in the accident.
• The registration number of your vehicle and the other vehicles involved in the accident.
• The insurance information for your vehicle and the other vehicles involved in the accident.
• Any other information that you think may be relevant to the investigation.
If you have been involved in a road accident, it is important to cooperate with the police investigation. You should provide the police with all of the information that you have, including the documents listed above. You should also contact your insurance company as soon as possible to report the accident.
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below