|Department||NCT Delhi Education Department|
|Download||Sample Question Paper|
Delhi Class 10 Social Science Sample Question Paper
Download Delhi Education Department DoE Delhi Class 10 Social Science Sample Question Paper 2022-23
Download Delhi Board All Classes Sample Question Papers 2022-23 Here
Download Delhi Class 10 Social Science Sample Question Paper
|Delhi Class 10 Social Science Sample Question Paper||Download Here|
Delhi Class 10 Social Science Sample Questions
Section A (Objective Type Questions):
1. Which among the following is INCORRECT statement?
A. Primary Sector is also known as agriculture and related Sector.
B. Secondary Sector is also known as Industrial Sector.
C. Fishing comes under the Secondary Sector.
D. Banking comes under the Tertiary Sector.
2. Which of the following may NOT be a developmental goal for prosperous farmer in Punjab?
A. Lower support price for his crop
B. Cheap Labour
C. Proper irrigation
D. A and B both are incorrect
3. Which of the following is True regarding Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act – 2005?
A. It ensures 100 days jobs.
B. It ensures jobs for rural area.
C. If government fails to provide job then unemployment allowance.
D. All the statements are true.
4. If big dams are constructed in an area then why do local people resist it?
A. They will be displaced.
B. Their land will be submerged.
C. No source of Earning.
D. All of the above
5. Average income of a country is calculated by dividing total income of the country by which of the following?
A. Total population
B. half population
C. Earning population
D. Adult population
6. ………………………. has a low Infant Mortality Rate because it has adequate provision of basic health and educational facilities.
C. Tamil Naidu
7. Secondary Sector is also called as…………………… .
A. Manufacturing Sector
B. Primary Sector
C. Tertiary Sector
D. Service Sector
8. A country having high standard of living and a better environment in terms of health and safety is known as………………….. .
A. Under developed
D. None of the above
9. Which of the following is an millets?
A. Water Melon
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below