|Olympiad Name||CREST English Olympiad [CEO]|
|Classes||Classes KG to 10th|
CREST English Olympiad Sample Papers
The CREST English Olympiad (CEO) is an international competitive exam held online for students in Classes KG-10. For students of Classes KG-2, there will be only one level. There will be 2 levels for students of Classes 3-10. The exam is an objective-type test that the students need to complete in 60 minutes. For students of Classes KG and 1, the exam will be parent/teacher assisted. The time of the exam will be 45 minutes for KG students.
Download CREST English Olympiad Sample Papers
|Class KG||Download Here|
|Class 1||Download Here|
|Class 2||Download Here|
|Class 3||Download Here|
|Class 4||Download Here|
|Class 5||Download Here|
|Class 6||Download Here|
|Class 7||Download Here|
|Class 8||Download Here|
|Class 9||Download Here|
|Class 10||Download Here|
CREST English Olympiad Class 10th Sample Questions
1. Choose the correct spelling:
2. Choose the part of the sentence that contains error: Millions of people die / each year due to the lack of access / to clean water and proper sanitation / No Error
a) Option A
b) Option B
c) Option C
d) Option D
3. Fill in the blank with an appropriate option:
John Steinbeck’s novel Of Mice and Men has been made into both a film and a Broadway play. Of the two productions, I like the play__________________.
b) more better
d) more best
4. Find the error with subject-verb agreement. Select the incorrect verb: Although experts agree that the elephant is highly intelligent animal, few has actually tested its intelligence because of the challenges that result from working with such a large animal.
5. Write the sentences in correct order to make a meaningful paragraph:
I. Here is a brief of Mr. Walter’s letter.
II. In case he is pushed, he will turn against Mr. Walter and make the conspiracy public.
III. He had an interview with Mr. Ray which was heated up to an extent that the latter g became angry and defiant.
IV. His visit to South was not good.
6. Read the given paragraph and answer the question given:
Each One, Teach One
Each one, Teach one.
Let this be our slogan
Let us spread the light
Of learning, across the nation.
The gift of knowledge, they say
It is loveliest gift of all.
Let us offer this gift
To those whose needs are small.
To those who never learnt
How to write or read
Instead of making noises
Let’s get on with the deed.
Let our country awaken
From the slumber of centuries
Let us make a pledge
To vanish illiteracy
How can we utilize the gift of knowledge?
a) by spreading some light
b) by offering the gift to people with small needs
c) by taking a pledge
d) by learning how to read and write
7. Choose the correct option and complete the sentence:
Unlike the other photojournalists, William despised the ___________ nature of the newspaper business because she craved _________.
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below