|Board||Punjab School Education Board [PSEB]|
|Class||10th/ X/ SSC/ SSLC|
|Download||Model Test Paper / Question Paper|
|Syllabus||Reduced Syllabus 2020-21|
PSEB Class 10th Science Model Test Paper
Punjab School Education Board [PSEB], Class 10th Science Reduced (Deleted Topics) Syllabus, Redesigned (New) Structure of Question Paper and Model Test Paper 2020-21
Download PSEB Class 10th Science Model Test Paper
|PSEB Class 10th Science Model Test Paper 2020-21||Download Here|
PSEB Class 10th Science Question Paper
1.What happens when dilute hydrochloric acid is added to iron fillings? Tick the correct answer.
(a) Hydrogen gas and iron chloride are produced.
(b) Chlorine gas and iron hydroxide are produced.
(c) No reaction takes place.
(d) Iron salt and water are produced.
2.A solution turns red litmus blue, its pH is likely to be
3. A solution reacts with crushed egg-shells to give a gas that turns lime-water milky.The solution contains
4.Which one of the following types of medicines is used for treating indigestion?
5. Which of the following pairs will give displacement reactions?
(a) NaCl solution and Copper metal
(b) MgCl2 solution and Aluminium metal
(c) FeSO4 solution and Silver metal
(d) AgNO3 solution and Copper metal.
6. Food cans are coated with tin and not with Zinc because
(a) Zinc is costlier than tin.
(b) Zinc has a higher melting point than tin.
(c) Zinc is more reactive than tin.
(d) Zinc is less reactive than tin.
7.Ethane, with the molecular formula C2H6 has:-
(a) 6 covalent bonds.
(b) 7 covalent bonds.
(c) 8 covalent bonds.
(d) 9 covalent bonds.
8. Butanone is a four-carbon compound with the functional group
(a) Carboxylic acid.
9.Which of the following statements is not a correct statement about the trends when going from left to right across the periods of periodic Table.
(a) The elements become less metallic in nature.
(b) The number of valence electrons increases.
(c) The atoms lose their electrons more easily.
(d) The oxides become more acidic.
10. Element X forms a chloride with the formula XCl2 , which is a solid with a high melting point. X would most likely be in the same group of the Periodic Table as
11. The kidneys in human beings are a part of the system for
12. The autotrophic mode of nutrition requires
(a) Carbon dioxide and Water.
(d) All of the above.
13. Which of the following is not a part of the female reproductive system in human beings?
(c) Vas deferens
(d) Fallopian tube
14. The anther contains
(d) Pollen grains.
15. An example of homologous organs is
(a) Our arm and a dog’s fore-leg.
(b) our teeth and an elephant’s tusks.
(c) potato and runners of grass.
(d) all of the above.
16.In evolutionary terms, we have more in common with
(a) a Chinese school-boy.
(b) a Chimpanzee.
(c) a Spider.
(d) a Bacterium.
17. Where an object should be placed in front of a convex lens to get a real image of the size of the object?
(a) At the principal focus of the lens
(b) At twice the focal length
(c) At infinity
(d) Between the optical centre of the lens and its principal focus.
18. No matter how far you stand from a mirror, your image appears erect. The mirror is likely to be
(a) only plane.
(b) only concave.
(c) only convex.
(d) either plane or convex.
19. Which of the following lenses would you prefer to use while reading small letters found in a dictionary?
(a) A convex lens of focal length 50 cm.
(b) A concave lens of focal length 50 cm.
(c) A convex lens of focal length 5 cm.
(d) A concave lens of focal length 5 cm.
20. The human eye forms the image of an object at its
pseb 10th class question paper, pseb 10th class question paper, pseb 10th class math question paper, pseb 10th class english question paper, pseb 10th class maths question paper, pseb 10th class science question paper english medium, pseb 10th class math question paper, pseb 10th class previous year question papers, pseb 10th class computer science question paper, pseb board 10th class question paper, pseb question paper of 10th class english, pseb 10th question paper, pseb question paper of 10th class 2021, pseb question paper of 10th class 2021 science
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below