|Board||Maharashtra State Council of Educational Research and Training|
|Class||Class 12th / HSC|
|Download||Question Bank With Answer Key|
Maharashtra HSC Question Bank
Maharashtra State Council of Educational Research and Training, Pune Class 12th/HSC Biology Question Bank With Answer Key March 2021
Download Maharashtra HSC All Subjects March 2021 Question Bank Here
Download HSC Biology Question Bank
|Class & Subjects||Question Bank|
|Class XII Biology
Maharashtra Class XII Biology Sample Questions
1. The outer layer of pollen grain is thick and made up of complex ,nonbiodegradable substance called as………………….
2. Sporoderm is made up of ………….
A. exosporium and endosporium
B. outer integuments and inner integument
C. testa and tegmen
D. exine and intine
3. The number of meiotic and mitotic divisions necessary for development of female gametophyte in angiosperms is…
A. 1 meiosis and 2 mitosis
B. 1 mitosis and 3 meiosis
C. 1 meiosis and 1 mitosis
D. 1 meiosis and 3 mitosis.
4. Identify the odd one with respect to pollinating agent.
B. Bottle brush
5. In vitro pollen germination and pollen tube elongation can be induced by—–
A. boric acid
6. Self-incompatibility is found in flowers of plants…..
7. Porogamy refers to entry of pollen tube through…..
8. ……… is an example of helobial endosperm.
9. The single shield shaped cotyledon in monocot seed is known as ……
C. aleurone layer
10. The example of dicot endospermic seed is ….
Single Sentence Answers:
1. Why anther is called as tetrasporangiate structure?
2. At which stage pollen grains are shed from the anther in Angiosperms?
3. What is hilum with respect to ovule?
4. What is protandry?
5. Name any one plant in which double fertilization was discovered?
6. Why fertilization process in angiosperms is called as double fertilization?
7. Which is the most common type of endosperm in angiospermic families?
8. What is the role of suspensor during the development of embryo?
9. What is adventive polyembryony?
10. Name the hormone produced by unfertilised ovary responsible for enlargement of ovary into fruit.
maharashtra hsc question bank solutions 2023 , maharashtra hsc question bank solutions pdf 2022 , maharashtra hsc question bank 2021 pdf , maharashtra hsc question bank pdf , maharashtra hsc question bank solution 2021 , maharashtra hsc question bank 2021 solutions pdf , maharashtra hsc question bank 2021 , maharashtra hsc question papers pdf , maharashtra hsc question bank answers , maharashtra state board hsc question papers arts in marathi pdf , maharashtra state board hsc question papers arts in english pdf , maharashtra state board hsc question papers accounting , maharashtra state board hsc question papers arts in history pdf , maharashtra state board hsc question papers arts in marathi pdf download , maharashtra hsc board question bank , maharashtra hsc board question bank 2021
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below
2 thoughts on “Maharashtra HSC [Class 12th] Biology Question Bank March 2021”
Please send solution of this question bank