|Board||Maharashtra State Council of Educational Research and Training|
|Class||Class 12th / HSC|
|Download||Question Bank With Answer Key|
|Stream||Arts, Commerce and Science|
Maharashtra HSC Sociology Question Bank
Maharashtra State Council of Educational Research and Training, Pune Class 12th/HSC Sociology Question Bank With Answer Key March 2021
Download Maharashtra HSC All Subjects March 2021 Question Bank Here
Download HSC Sociology Question Bank
|Class & Subjects||Question Bank|
|Class XII Sociology
Maharashtra Class XII Sociology Sample Questions
Complete the following statements by choosing the correct alternative given in thebracket and rewrite it.
(1) The sacred book of Jews is —–.
(Tripitakas, Torah, Avesta)
(2) The Purusharthas is a part of —– teaching.
(Hindu, Muslim, Christian)
(3) Digambara and Shvetambara are sects in —–.
(Jainism, Buddhism, Hinduism)
(4) Maktabs were centres of —–.
(higher learning, theological training, elementary education)
(5) The Path of Action is called —–.
(Bhakti Marg, Karma Marg, Yoga Marg)
(6) SevaSadan was started by —-.
(Radhakant Deb, Mahatma Gandhi, BehramjiMalbari)
(7) The POCSO Act was passed in the year —–.
(1997, 2007, 2012)
(8) Over 55% of tribal people live in the —– region.
(Middle Indian, Himalayan, Western-Indian)
(9) The minimum voting age for Indian citizens is —– years.
(14, 18, 21)
(10) The —– tribe belongs to the Western India region.
(Warli, Irula, Garo)
(11) The term ‘animism’ was introduced by —–.
(James Frazer, Edward Tylor, Max Mueller)
(12) According to the 2011 Census of India, about —– percent of the Indian population lives in rural areas.
(51, 69, 75)
(13) The Community Development Programme was started in the year —–.
(1948, 1950, 1952)
(14) Secondary type relations are significant in —– community.
(urban, rural, tribal)
(15) ‘Housing for All’ is a —– development programme.
(tribal, rural, urban)
(16) Anthropologist B. S. Guha has classified the population into —– races.
(4, 6, 8)
(17) The ‘Seven Sisters’ refers to the States in —– India.
(Western, North East, North)
(18) The term ‘gay’ refers to —– relationship.
(female-female, female-male, male-male)
(19) 21stFebruary is celebrated as —–.
(International Mother Language Day, Labour Day, Earth Day).
(20) The years 1975-1985 was announced as the International Decade for —–.
(Workers, Women, Farmers)
(21) An example of an Environmental Movement is —–.
(Bell BajaoAndolan, Champaran Struggle, Narmada BachaoAndolan)
(22) The process of globalisation was started in India by Finance Minister —–.
(Dr. Manmohan Singh, Nirmala Sitharam, Pramod Mahajan)
(23) In January 1999 a National Policy was announced for well-being of —– .
(Older Persons, Poor, Pregnant women).
(24) The All India Women’s Conference was established in the year —–.
(1926, 1948, 1975)
(25) The Champaran Struggle took place in —– , in 1917-18.
(Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Uttar Pradesh)
(26) In 1980, the ShetkariSangatana was formed under the leadership of —–.
(Sharad Joshi, Charansingh, Swami SahajanandSaraswati)
(27) Domestic violence takes place in —–.
(school, family, workplace)
(28) Jeevan JyotVyasanmukti Kendra is an organisation that works to solve the problem of ——.
(old age, unemployment, addiction)
(29) ‘Selfitis’ is a problem related to —– addiction.
(mobile, substance, internet)
(30) The Three Language Formula was devised in the —– Conference in 1961.
(Chief Minister’s , Prime Minister’s, Governor’s )
maharashtra hsc question bank solutions , maharashtra hsc question bank solutions pdf , maharashtra hsc question bank 2021 pdf , maharashtra hsc question bank pdf , maharashtra hsc question bank solution 2021 , maharashtra hsc question bank 2021 solutions pdf , maharashtra hsc question bank 2021 , maharashtra hsc question papers pdf , maharashtra hsc question bank answers , maharashtra state board hsc question papers arts in marathi pdf , maharashtra state board hsc question papers arts in english pdf , maharashtra state board hsc question papers accounting , maharashtra state board hsc question papers arts in history pdf , maharashtra state board hsc question papers arts in marathi pdf download , maharashtra hsc board question bank , maharashtra hsc board question bank 2021
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below